Tuesday, May 15, 2007

(vin is on e fone, buggin me to tell him wat i m bloggin BUT I DUN WANA TELL HIM)

missed me? =)
seems like so long since i last posted... n still there r a couple of concerned frens who think im quite down...

yes i m quite down... actually, overwhelmed... been so long since i felt this wae... hahaha... been so long since i wked n e next moment when i look at e time, its 6pm... been so long since i had to wk till 730pm... been so long since i had to wk overtime fer 3 times per week (n its onli my 2nd week here)...

been so long...

but on a lighter note, i m learnin TONS!!!!!!! n as vin n rita kindly reminded me, dats wat i was lookin for in e first place when i decided to leave intel. to learn n learn n learn... n yes i've got it... thank u very much... =P

u might b wonderin, wat in e world m i doin?! ok in a nutshell... in e past, i was managin headcount and spending. now i analyze revenue - top line of the P&L... sexy job per rita =) in e past, i was in e sales environment where e folks go n sell physical items. now, i m in e consulting space - selling of services, so revenue recognition is not so straightforward... so v interestin... in e past, i was in the IT industry. now i m in the pharmaceutical industry. so im learnin totally different things on 3 counts!!!!!!! =)

so dun b too sad when u click on karapahoo's blog link once in a few daes n c e same post fer a week or two cos karapahoo's hard at wk!!! n of cos la u noe... kien wee is aso too bz wif his super many things to blog here... kekeke... so will try to cram as much info as possible in every post la... (as if last time my posts not super long n loh soh)

anywaez, thanks fer ur concern abt our flat application. we appealed to ask HDB if they can 'pang chan' but they said no... so now we r lookin arnd loh...

ok wanted to post some pics of my mum's birthday but im lz n wana sleep... tired la deh... understandin abit la ok? =P ok la can hear ur whines n moans so post 2 pics to show u... =)
c my dad v funny... tryin to blow out e candles on my mum's bdae cake!!! then my mum tryin to block!!!!! ok maybe not amusing to u hor?? chey... =P

all of us wif my big fat butt... =P