Thursday, April 19, 2007

I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abit late to tell u all this i noe... but beta late than never rite... =) actually most pple alreadi noe i quit liao la... but like todae then jean tan n andy were emailin then i realised i haven tell em so i broke e news then jean v shocked... kekeke... then i realised maybe some pple close to my heart but i haven been in touch wif em fer some time duno abt this milestone in my life...

my last dae will b 30 apr... but most pple here r on leave cos of e long weekend... *sigh* sad little me will pack my stuff quietly n lug my little suitcase of memories n trot down e silent hallwae n out of e big cold glass door...

all by myself...
dun wana b... all by myself... anymoreeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok dat was kinda out of point... but hey symphatize wif me la!!!!!!!! v poor thing one u noe?????

this place has been a great learnin ground... taught me so much abt e commercial world... how to position urself, to mkt urself, to b vocal, to present urself in front of directors n e likes... all e soft skills... n of cos analytics la... so definitely its not cos of e pple nor e place... cos its definitely a great place to work as one of our core values r... flexible wk hours, can wk from home, v independant, v professional... reali i love this place...

but, we do need to move on... im at a stage where i need to learn alot n fast cos no commitments yet... no children waitin fer me at home to rush to cook n take care of... no other things i need to reali wori abt... so career is definitely a high priority... now its all abt buildin my resume n increasin my mkt value...

so u all, dun miss me... come may 2nd, im gona b much much much busier than these past months... so u might juz hear n c less of me... but i noe i'll b happier cos i will haf greater achievement in my work life... n God is good... He brought this opportunity rite to me... n He has blessed me sooo much... so, yes, i continue to honor Him in my last daes here, to do my best in tyin up e loose ends n transitionin, n keepin e frenships dat i've built here... n look forward to wat is ahead... where i can continue to excel fer Him in e new place He has called me to!!!!!!

r u my 3k viewer????????????? ^_^