Monday, March 05, 2007

my first AND LAST accident

in my 4 years plus of driving, i had a minor accident last nite...

actually didnt wan pple to noe cos i had a few bad experiences wif some frens who like to gossip... some things dat happen in my life or some observations they made in some circumstances dat happen to me, they would take n make some comments abt it... n of cos e comments r not v nice comments... so i tend to like to keep alot of things to myself n a few close frens since then...

but who noes one of my frens juz happily told someone else todae when i shared wif him my sorrow... so i tot... ok wateva, since it is out liao then would juz let u all noe wat happened to me... goin forward i need to b more careful wif things i share unless one dae i learn e art of not carin abt wat pple sae abt me...

left joyce's place almost 11 then dropped noreen's bf home n then norman n noreen then vin home... along e wae to vin's home, had a feelin when i was nearin orchard... dat somethin bad might happen to me, so i told myself i beta b much more alert... cos i was super tired on sun due to e energy-zappin sun sch, then band prac, then a nite at norman n then joyce's place...

but when i was reachin home, dropped my guard down completely cos wat can possibly happen in a carpark??? but it was alreadi nearin midnite liao so i was anxious to get home cos if i dun sleep enuff, my mon would b black instead of blue... but there was a SUPER SLOW car in front of me... y does anyone need to drive at 18km/h????????? my gosh... so once he turned into his blk, i speeded up n due to estimation error, banged into e road divider... n punctured e rite 2 tires... =(

thank God no damage to e body n rim... but my parents were furious wif me... but thank God fer vin... he pointed me back to God n told me dat it is in God dat we find peace. pple make mistakes n we juz need to learn from em n move on...

u tot dat u shd not drive onli when u drink? think again...

lesson learnt: do not drive when u r super tired