Thursday, January 25, 2007

NEVER da bao zui kuey n put in your bag!!!

took out my badge todae at my office main door n to my greatest horror... it was oily!!!!! i was shocked for a moment n wondered wat in e world could haf made my tag oily n i realised...

my zui kuey... =( can u c??? e oil seeped through e paper wrapper n even through e plastic bag!!! how come it can seep through the plastic bag?! i thought plastic = can contain water??? n if it can contain water, then how come it cant contain oil?! *sigh*

e interior of my bag... n u noe wat? this cloth lining is sewn on to my bag so i cant clean e other side of e cloth lining, which is e inside part of my bag!!! alamak duno how to put to words... but anywae i cant wash it completely other than soakin e bag in soap water fer an hour... which of cos i cant do when im in office...

e above 2 pics were taken when i was in e toilet, starin in shock at my bag n wif my belongings strewn all over e small counter in e corner of my office toilet... i tot to myself... wa seh this kinda thing seldom happen leh... beta take some pics to show vin n u all abt my sori state... pretty blog-worthy i muz sae, this situation of mine on this 25th dae of January, 2007...

so i tried my v best to use tons of paper towels to blot out e oil from my bag n belongings n finally givin up n lookin v 'lang bei' carryin my many miscellanous items n bag n tryin to scan my card n open e door into e workin area n hopin in my long walk to my desk, i dun meet wif anyone... but of cos, in e toilet, sharon's boss saw me in my sad state but she was rushin to e cubicle n after her big business, she might haf felt pai sei so she rushed out too...

when i reached my desk, rita/mei ling were equally stunned at how i managed to get myself into such a plight n they offered many ideas on how to clean my bag... an alreadi v sian me still had to quickly gobble down e zui kuey n throw it away so that it wun stink up e whole office even more...

e culprit... look at e massive amount of oil such that e paper has become translucent... fyi, this paper wrapper is supposed to b oil-proof lor... cos it has a plastic lining in e interior of e wrapper... zui kuey stall owners, time to reinvent ur wrappers n plastic bags, else ur customer pool will juz keep gettin smaller...

wat?! did i hear u sae dat u will never da bao zui kuey? please la...

ooo u meant u will never da bao zui kuey n put in ur mango bag? ..... ok fine... lesson learnt ok?

LESSON #1: NEVER DA BAO ZUI KUEY N PUT IN UR BAG

after gobbling down e zui kuey, i proceed to e pantry to use e dishwashing liquid to wash my bag... i knew e pantry aunties would b there n was sure they would teach me some great n fanciful ideas on how to wash my bag...

but i muz sae i was impressed wif myself... i can speak hokkien pretty well!!! i managed to describe to em wat happened n how i felt n wat i intended to do, all in fluent hokkien!!! think is e power of sian-ness, where all e pent up 'anger' translates into an energy dat is yearnin to burst out n it comes out in e form of a higher level of language capability!!! kekeke...

LESSON #2: HOT WATER CAN GET RID OF SMELL

dats wat my gd fren a.k.a. pantry auntie told me n she prepared a cup of hot water fer me to pour on e affected area after my first wash... ahhh so fellow brothers n sisters, we learn somethin new everydae... in fact, todae we learnt 2 new things alreadi!!! how fun...

so there is mahir, my neighbour, who refuses to b famous... n of cos e center of attraction for todae is my bag-which-is-now-v-clean-n-sanitized... but rita, after smellin my bag said dat behind e nice smelling lemon fragrance, there is still a slight hint of zui kuey... shucks...

check out my red n swollen hand - cos of washin n scrubbin n how can we forget? our new best fren - hot water...

1 gd thing dat came out of this, other than learnin 2 new things todae... is dat my table n belongings got a nice hot scrub!!! c they r happily enjoyin e cool breeze now at e side of my table...