Thursday, January 18, 2007

the flood...


for e first time, i start my post wif fotos... y? cos e pictures juz speak for emselves!!!

n guess wat... this was taken juz 5 mins after it started rainin at kovan... did u hear me? F-I-V-E minutes... can u imagine dat??? in such a short time, how did a waterfall manage to start flowin? *flabbergasted look*

i was juz thinkin to myself, 'yeah no rain!' when i came out of e nel exit, dat i beta finish my usual 15min stroll home in 10min b4 it starts rainin... n juz when i finished dat tot, i saw a curtain of rain come towards kovan, gracefully proceedin to serangoon...

sianz... no umbrella...

lesson learnt: it is definitely e time now when it is brite n sunny skies in e dae till abt 6pm n most surely it will rain... like a geisha teasin e men... juz when u think u've got it, no! u r seriously fooled...

it has been rainin since who noes when man... but mum said a few weeks earlier to her auntie fren in e lift, 'wa e weather is terrible! its been rainin since dec 16!' i was like (mouth drop open) huh how she noe wat date??? gosh... u mean she kept record?! my guess: her auntie frens told her dat... hmmm did i rem e date correctly ah?! aiyah wateva la... u get e drift rite? dat she rem a specific date... its like so HAHAHA... n pls dun go arnd quotin me to ur frens abt e date cos its most likely wrong cos i dun bother abt e date n most prob rem wrongly!!! =P

rita told me pple in kota tinggi went to buy new furniture after e first flood n now kena 2nd time... this time, they cant even carry e new furniture to e 2nd floor cos it flooded all e wae up!!! my gosh... super serious... n u noe wat? e furniture was so quickly bought cos of chinese new year preparations... wat a huge red packet they juz presented to e rain... poor thing... muz b so totally sian diao fer em man...

i feel it in my fingers... i feel it in my toes... end times r so nearin... ooo baby... (yes u can hum along to e tune of... wats dat song's name man?!)

b on ur guard lest when He comes, u r unprepared n He does not noe u... not well versed in e end times scriptures... anyone, help me out wif e verses fer e earthquakes, diseases, etc?! in revelations meh? hmmm... cant find leh... can finish readin e Bible in 2007? muz buck up on my Word knowledge man!!!

Romans 10:17
17So then, faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.