Friday, February 09, 2007

MY BLOG IS RESTORED!!!

for u loyal fans out there-who-faithfully-go-to-favorites-to-click-on-this-link-everyday... u would haf noticed dat i was lamenting abt my settings goin haywire when i didnt change e template at all...

even my phantom fren ahahah tried to help me solve e prob... (c now u made urself famous cos i m tokin abt u on my blog liao!!! =P)

but after san's comment dat she got trojan after clickin my link, fear set in...

MY BLOG IS SO POPULAR DAT HACKERS R TRYIN TO HACK IT N RAGE A TERRORIST ATTACK ON ALL U HIGH FLYERS WHO CHECK IN HERE...

*nervous* im sori... i never wanted this to happen... never wanted e dae when u had to lug ur office laptop to e IT department n tell em u kena virus n ask em to help u... n u haf to tell em e cause of e virus attack - readin ur fren's blog... ooo so lao kui... do personal stuff on office pc... (as if they never lorrr kekeke)

*looks up at title* aiyahhhhhhhh my title alreadi gave me away... =P

so anywae, u muz haf realised dat now, u can c lamborghini on ur screen when e blog is loaded into ur browser!!! cos actually, when i juz went into e blog juz now, God showed me dat its actually e line i drew in e previous post (~~~~~~~~~) <----- it was drawn too long so it ate into e sidebar space... dats how lamborghini n u all got pushed to e bottom!!!!!! y i sae its God? cos muz b God la... such a smart thing onli can come from Him loh... out of e blue this thought planted into my head!!! kekeke... yippiee!!! but duno y lamborghini still not at e top leh... maybe he ate too many chinese new year cookies n got abit fatter...