Wednesday, July 25, 2007

so amusing...

muz b thinkin how come i put this rite... hahaha... wanted to post this pic longgg ago when joyce did this fer us... she entitled it 'whos who' heh...

story abt joyce n me is quite amusing... norman is my uni fren n there was once he told me if italy loses e world cup (or somethin along those lines), he would come to church. so it reali came true la so he had to come to church... then he said dat he wana introduce his fren to me, someone he knew via his wk... n he said dat we looked alike n we both like to ask him to church... so dats how i knew joyce... one dae over msn... =)))

so we became beta frens n finally we met fer e first time when norman came to charis hahaha... then one dae joyce was free n i was home, cant rem y... so she came over fer lunch n we looked thro some fotos of mine cos i was quite shocked dat we looked alike especially in some of her wedding pics (some angles we reali look alike)... then when she saw some of my pics she was quite convinced n asked me to send her those pics so she could show her husband, francis... =Pp

dat nite she sent me e above pic... comparison of e both of us hahaha... now e below pic was taken last nite wif joyce n her sis, grace... kekeke... cedric did this up fer us n entitled it 'sistas' hahaha...

u noe wats funny? when joyce came to charis e previous sun, most pple came to me n asked if she's my sister... then my parents happened to c her n they aso v amused by e similarity between us... n my dad who usually is e Mr. Cool, asked my mum abt where joyce stays, wat does she do, etc... kekeke...

hmmm my fringe is too long... ya la jon n lilian u r rite... i used to look v saye wif my hair maintained every 1 - 2 mths... my hair looks terrible now... save money la... dun wana trim so often so forsake beauty fer awhile... *sigh* todae i changed my hairstyle to haf a side parting... then my mum declared dat i look older wif my fringe combed to one side... *double sigh* okok one dae i'll look georgeous again!!!!! ^_^