Monday, July 09, 2007

hmmm there's reali somethin wrong wif my home pc... cant click on e title bar to type a title... so for e first time, we will haf no title on this post... juz as well, dun wan pple to rem this post a few mths later n click on it to verify certain things cos... im gona tok abt my current company...

u noe i keep wonderin to myself... is it e norm to haf almost 90% of e pple u tok to in e company (except fer e high flyin mgmt) tell u they wana leave e company??? hmmm even in deloitte where e turnover is extremely high, i dun haf even 10% of e pple i noe in e company tell me they wana leave within onli 2 mths of my joinin...?!

strange hor... ok in case u sae, of cos i dun haf so many pple tellin me dat since when im onli 2 mths into deloitte, more than 80% of e pple i noe r pple who aso newly joined like me... ok fine... so i cant keep e 2 mth thing constant... then lemme prove my point stronger by tokin abt when im 2 yrs into deloitte... where most pple start to wana leave... by then, there is AT MOST 70% who sae they wana leave... n excuse me, deloitte definitely has more than 10 times e number of pple in my company... n if e no of pple in my pple is so small n i tok to more than 50% of em n almost 90% wana leave... then how?????!!!!!

ok maybe its all tok no action... but merely tok itself is demoralising itself la!!!!! where got company lidat one????? can u all advice me or not????? izit e norm????? if its e norm then i wun feel so lost leh... if its not e norm then theres somethin extremely wrong here n i beta make full use of my 2 weeks notice b4 it turns into a 3 mth notice!!!!!

anywaez noticed e tag board is gettin quiet, so U ALL PPLE OUT THERE WHO R SO V MUCH CONCERNED ABT ME... TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IZIT E NORM??????????????????????????????? hee... =P like so forcin u hor... HAHAHAHA i like... =)

ok i got a special request to mention someone so i came back into blogspot to edit my post... this paragrapah is especially dedicated to this lady whom many pple sae look like precious moments... (all u guys startin to drool rite??? hahahahahaha... tell me if u wana meet her then i can fix up a date fer u!!!!!!!! she is single n v available n a SUPER GD CATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!) she lurvesssssssss pink n precious moments n all things cute... so u all can get readi ur 'jian mian li'... in case e lady herself duno wat is jian mian li, its a gift u give to someone when u meet e person fer e first time... heh heh... im sure all of our mutual frens will noe who im tokin abt... so enjoy ur 5min of fame my dearie!!!!!!!!! kekekeke... =)))))))))))))))))))