Monday, June 04, 2007

bye bye N80

sadly, my beautiful black beauty decided to leave me n stay in port dickson... for good or temporary, i will onli noe when guoman hotel reverts back to me...

yes, i lost my N80 after less than half a year of use...

its after this incident dat i noticed - pple do read ur personal msg dat u leave on msn!!! i used to think that nobody would read e light grey italic words that appear after ur nick on msn... but after i put somethin to e likes of 'dun call me - my hp decided to stay in port dickson', tons of pple msn-ed me to ask me wat happened to my fone!!! n some r pple who seldom msn me... hahaha... interestin... but reali nice wae of catchin up kekeke...

anywaez im back to usin my trusty ol' N6250 (i think dats e model ba)... maybe cos of pple like me who duno wat my hp model is, dats y modern hps haf e model no printed on it... hahaha interestin discovery hor? *bows* thank u thank u... ^_^

so adios amigos to my dear N80... served me well, capturin all e many wonderful shots dat has entertained u all fer e past half year... *sob* im so gona miss her... n im so gona miss capturin candid shots wif a great camera fone fer 1.5 years... so long then... till my starhub 2 yr contract expires...

btw, i juz wana complain... starhub gave me a SGD 350 voucher to purchase a new fone WITH A NEW LINE if i renew my scv contract wif em... WHAT FOR can i ask?! i was given e voucher cos im a HUBBER - which means i haf broadband/scv/mobile wif starhub!!!!! so WHY WOULD I NEED TO SIGN A NEW LINE WITH STARHUB AGAIN?!

wasnt so upset abt this when they sent this voucher to me a few weeks back... but after i lost my hp, thinkin abt this makes me ANGRI cos e cheapest fone i can get w/o line is AT LEAST SGD 250!!!!!!!!!! can u believe it?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =((((((((((((((((((((((((((

ok enuff of ranting...

BUT I M REALI V ANGRI LEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

=(

ok wateva hahaha... so dumb of em rite... might as well save e 22cents of postage n 2cents of paper n printing n dun send me e dumb thing la... n 10 cents of envelope cost!!!!!!!!! n waste e postman's time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes head*

ok smile everyone!!! dun wana leave u all in a bad mood ^_^

*waves n runs off to sleep*