Wednesday, June 13, 2007

i miss u all so much...

those who haf my msn would haf seen 'I MISS U ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' on my personal msg fer e past 2 daes...

at first it was fer e audience of my deloitte ex-colleagues... went back to deloitte on mon nite to wait wif gerry n pp fer yong n ashanti to b readi... then chatted wif andy/chong hong/kevin mainly n a couple of other frens... then suddenly missed all e times in deloitte... especially when kevin said he was lookin through some old fotos of boustead... dat was when leng leng was not wif us at e client's place then jean/me took alot of silly pics... forget if joanne was there too... *sigh* then i start to miss those times so badly... then kevin n andy even could hear dat my voice changed!!!!!!!!! actually it was onli dat dae dat i was hafin a bad throat... n to think dat my own colleagues now didnt notice but my ex-colleagues noticed!!!!!!! its like... wow...

even though we had to wk fer 2-3 weeks till 1-2 am every dae (except fer weekends when we onli go back fer like 6-9 hours a dae i think), we had sooo much of fun wkin together... all wif one heart rushin to meet e deadline together... helpin each other out... crackin silly jokes to keep each other awake... jean n me singing songs to make leng leng irritated hahaha... those were e times... n of cos there were so many, in fact countless times of fun wif e dow team n tyco team n my other frens...

then juz now i met rita/mei ling/cindy fer lunch... then when it was time fer em to go back to office (they so kindly took a cab to n from orchard to meet me at amara... so sweet of em), i actually almost cried but of cos i didnt show em la... but later they will read here la... I WANA ACT GUNG HO IN FRONT OF U ALL OK HAHAHA... but ya i was reali sad... cos i miss em so much... i miss e times when i juz shouted rubbish over to rita who is 2 cubes away... i miss e times when we would suddenly gather in front of my/mei ling's cube to tok abt bo liao stuff n laugh super loudly... i miss e times when we go fer lunch together... i miss e close proximity we had but now we r so far apart... so many things i miss abt u all dat im sure u noe...

I MISS U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails uncontrollably* (yes wenhui, i will b strong cos im meetin u all next fri!!!!!!!!!! so hapiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)

ps: i discovered chong hong reads this blog!!!!!!!!! amazing how a blog can connect u to pple... *waves excitedly to chong hong n pauline*