Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm trading my sorrows!!!!!!! =))))))))))

funny how we become closer to God in times of trials... when we r hapi n when things go smoothly, we conveniently 'forget' God, or rather forget to rely on Him in our daily tasks n lives... onli when things start to get tough then we realise n remember that we r merely human n cant do it by ourselves... its onli then we realise dat onli wif Him then all things r possible...

there has to b a God out there who can bring us through all this... cos w/o Him we would haf no hope to look towards, no reason to endure, nothing to put our faith n trust in!!!

joyce shared wif me a song yesterdae (or e dae b4 i dun remember... time seems to b mashed up now dat my wk life is a bz whirlwind)... its a song we all noe but as i was sharin wif vin last nite, sometimes we sing e songs w/o reali lookin into e meanin in e lyrics we r singin n proclaiming... when joyce typed out e lyrics, man, i was so encouraged!!!!! hope this song ministers to u... =)

Trading My Sorrows, performed by Darrell Evans
I'm trading my sorrows. I'm trading my shame. I'm laying them down for the joy of the Lord.
I'm trading my sickness. I'm trading my pain. I'm laying them down for the joy of the Lord.
And we say yes Lord, yes Lord, yes, yes, Lord. Yes Lord, yes Lord, yes, yes, Lord. Yes Lord, yes Lord, yes, yes, Lord. Amen.

I'm pressed but not crushed. persecuted not abandoned. Struck down but not destroyed.
I'm blessed beyond the curse. for His promise will endure. And His joy's gonna be my strength.
Though the sorrow may last for the night. His joy comes with the morning...