Monday, October 08, 2007

PHOTOS!!!!! =)))

hello everyone!!! i m takin so few pics these daes after e loss of my beloved N80... so anytime there r pics, i MUST UPLOAD THEM to let u all b entertained visually... so nice of me rite... some of my beloved peeps r below... e fotos r from lawrence n janet's wedding =)))

yes my gal frens r v pretty so take a queue number from me now now now!!!!! kekekeke... most of em r married/attached liao btw heh heh...
ah lam is so beautiful!!!!! first short haired bride i noe n she looks super duper fantastic!!!!! never tot dat brides can look so georgous wif short hair!!!!! ok think i sound like a lesbian... =Pp

this is e last time lawrence is gona haf such a privilege hahaha... u men out there v envious rite????? kekeke... =Pp


look at maria n me!!!!! its b4 e dinner started n we look drunk!!!!! hahahahahaha =)))

even tho we wear glam clothes, but we muz b true to our personalities... =)))