Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Complete by Parachute Band

interestin thing is, i was listenin to this song juz b4 he called me on fri afternoon... n this song reali struck me when i was listenin to it... then on sun i asked vin if he found this song familiar n we discovered dat it was a song dat he was tryin to teach me 2 weeks ago cos he learnt it at his christian fellowship in office n found it real nice... this song reali ministers to me now n reali speaks to me... do take a look at e lyrics... too bad i duno how to upload mp3s onto this blog else can let u all take a listen... =)))

Verse:
Here I am O God
I bring this sacrifice
my open heart
I offer up my life


PreChorus:
I look to You Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again

Chorus:
So I lift my eyes to You Lord
In Your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now let Your love fall down on me
I know Your love dispels all my fears

Through the storm I will hold on Lord
And by faith I will walk on Lord
Then I'll see beyond my Calvary one day
And I will be complete in You


Coda:
I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
restores me again
so I, I will be complete in,
I will be complete in
You