Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TAG you are IT!!!!! =)))

yong tagged me so here i m bloggin abt wat i m tasked to blog abt... hahaha... if u wana c wat yong said abt herself, here's it... http://franshaven.blogspot.com/ hahaha... =Pp

reminds me of those chain mails... but this is a blog thingy so seems like somethin new n fresh so i'll do it ONCE... hahaha...

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.

1) I am quite emotional
i love to watch sad movies/shows n sob my heart out. i get sad easily n sometimes when u think u r juz makin a harmless jab at me, i actually might b sad but as usual i alwayz laff n smile... most pple think im alwayz hapi n cheery n nothin can get me down... =Pp

2) I am compassionate
this is one of e thing vin loves abt me... =)) altho u all dun c this side of me n wun believe it when i sae it... jem was shocked when i told him dat hahaha... there is this security guard uncle at my office building dat my heart goes out to. he's maybe 70 years old n looks super nice n friendly but alwayz uncertain of himself. he smiles at everyone but nobody bothers abt him n his posture is alwayz with both arms at e side n slightly bent forward to greet everyone at e door... i usually pray fer him each time i c him cos somehow he seems like he needs more human love... oh well nmind dun tok too much abt pple dat my heart go out to... vin noe can liao =))) u all maybe wun appreciate cos most prob u all might juz laff or scoff at me hahaha...

3) I wear specs cos i wana hide my dark eye circles
my degree is 50-75 onli =)))

4) I alwayz wanted to get married by 26
but oh well cant liao la hahaha... im a xiao nu ren who loves to set up a nice warm family n serve my husband n take care of my children... =)))

5) I love potato chips!!!!!when im depressed or moody or when its a terrible time, potato chips alwayz make me feel sooo much beta!!!!!

6) I love children
i alwayz envision myself being a childcare or kindergarten teacher cos i juz love children!!!!! their innocence n trusting hearts r alwayz so endearing to me... n all i wan is to love em n b a great teacher to inculcate e rite values into their little lives so dat they will grow up to b great men n women...

7) I shut up when im in a crowd
everyone would sae im a v noisy n chirpy n ra-ra lady but i only m like this cos i dun like silence n emptiness n nothingness... as an only child, i was alwayz faced wif e 4 walls at home n silence so whenever i haf e chance, e closet door opens n e ever-so-excited lady runs out to meet e world!!!!! but once there is a critical mass, e introvert in me takes over n i let everyone do e tokin n i juz shut up to observe n rest... wat for add more noise when there is a optimal noise level liao?? =))

8) I appeared on tv a couple of times
cos im a part timer wif TCS, i acted in a few shows... dun scream la... onli 3-5min appearance wif max 7 lines onli la hahaha... n i think i appeared onli 5 times ba... lemme think... acted as driving student wif hossan leong, play golf in fu man ren jian wif e meng fei chuan guy n xu mei zhen, b jacelyn tay's double up, receptionist for this guy which i forgot e name to deal wif chen zhicai... n e v first time was wif xiumei long long ago... kekeke... was so fun back then hahaha... =Pp ooo how can i forget... another 2 times was in project superstar hahaha =Pp

9) I still have all my wisdom teeth so im v wise!!!!!
but then again, maybe my wisdom teeth dropped off long ago but i duno hor?? kekeke... doubt so la hor... aso never bother to count... =Pp

10) I have a facial n spa package!!!!!
haha to u all who think i dun spend money cos i dun shop... this is where my money goes to!!!!! but i loveeeee facials n massages... so relaxing... n i keep tryin to get vin to go wif me hahahahaha... but he is a typical man... refuse me outright... kekeke... ONE DAE HE WILL SIGN UP FER A FACIAL PACKAGE WIF ME!!!!! ok la maybe not =Pp in my wildest dreams maybe... =)))

i wana tag:
1) maria lim
2) eunice aka ehlana
3) ben seow
4) grace teng
5) patricia chiang
6) vincent goh (put him last cos he most prob wun blog... but i juz wana put his name!!!!! hahahahaha)

hope it's at least 1 hit out of 6 hahahahaha =)))

ps: yong, super hard to think of 10 things laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... proves my point dat im not talkative n m an introvert... =Pp

leave u all wif a pic of a super patriotic couple!!!!!!!!! ok maybe onli 1 is super patriotic n e other is normal patriotic... kekeke... =Pp