Friday, September 07, 2007

im back!!

wow 2 weeks since u last heard from me!!! been a tryin time fer me at wk... lemme ask u a question...

wat would u prefer: wk real hard n real late hours n not much wk life balance but quite protected by ur bosses so dat u wun kena shoot down in front of VPs n global heads OR vice versa...

im e latter... things happen dat r out of my control but i get e blame... u can sae its character building but is this wat its supposed to b? as rita said, im a punch bag... hahaha... i can sae dat gd fer me la... can learn to deal wif such pressures n such treatment n will grow loh... dats wat my boss keeps tellin me... but does anyone in e rite mind wana continue lidat?

i duno...

maybe its gd fer me, maybe its not... time will tell... but one thing i noe... God is wif me alwayz n He is my shield, my strength, my fortress, deliverer... in Him i trust n find my protection in His loving arms!!!!! as vin reminds me: my enemies will come at me in 1 direction n flee in 7 directions!!!!! even when it seems like our enemies come at us in 70 directions n maybe will move slowly away in 1 direction, we muz hold fast to e truth dat our God is almighty!!!!! ^_^