Thursday, August 23, 2007

alamak wat goes arnd comes arnd...

ok so i kena again... beta b careful of who i tag this time round... alreadi tot of who to tag so dat i wun kena another tag again... ben, i didnt wana tag one cos this one super tedious leh... 30!!!!! *fainted* but gd fer u, vin's bz at wk n here i m feelin bored while waitin fer him, so here goes... =)) but then i shorten to 20 hahaha sori ben, its ok la 20 is alreadi alot to noe myself n fer u to noe me... =Pp

COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES.
THE 20 SENTENCE MEME!
Tag 3 people to do the meme when completed.
Oh. And NO tags backs.

1. Love is: a many splendoured thing
2. I will always: seek after Him n dwell in His courts
3. Forever: I will sing of your goodness
4. I never want to: break your heart
5. My cell phone is: N6150 or N6510 or wateva la... too old a model to rem... but i think francis noes leh amazing... hahaha...
6. When I wake in the morning: I am totally stoned
7. I get annoyed at: people who change plans last minute and don't have respect for other people's schedules
8. Parties are: a luxury
9. My dog is: here!!!!!ok ya i dun haf one... hahaha... but i wana haf a west highland terrier!!!!!!!!! n a hamster... n a kitten... n a piglet... n a chick... n... ok fine i cant haf any i noe i noe... *sob*
10. Kisses are the worst when: the heart is not there
11. Today I am: preparing to miss vin when he is in phuket fer e weekend
12. Tonight I will: read today's reading of the purpose driven life
13. Tomorrow I will: have a packed day and reach home at 11 plus and fall asleep once i drop on my bed
14. I really want: to work with children and play with them everyday
15. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I: wondered how to make myself look prettier
16. I will drive my car: and enjoy the drive
17. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is: mark (siao ah this question... hahaha)
18. Bright or Dark Room?: dim can or not??? sigh... muz choose??? ok loh... errr... errr... dark ba then can sleep =)))
19. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I: ask my mum to come n sleep in e room on e other bed HAHAHAHAHA
20. The last thing I said to someone was: ok bye (dat was to vin when someone called him while he called me to tell me he was gona b real late)
I TAG:
1) FRANCES YONG YONG YONG (woohoo ms hongkong!!!!! hahaha... time to get cracking!!!!! kekeke)
2) WENHUI HUI HUI (ehhh this one can fill rite... if u can blog abt e 10 weird things liao, this shd b easy peasy hahaha)
3) VINCENT GOH GOH GOH (yes he will again, not post hahahahaha)