Tuesday, September 11, 2007

juz another dae in e week...

rita n mei ling were commentin dat this blog is gettin boring cos im not bloggin much liao... but oh well theres nothin much in my life dats worth mentionin abt dat will bring some joy into ur lives leh... (yes april, im tokin abt rita again!!! hahaha... april u v cute leh... u never tag but i noe u alwayz readin n followin up on my life when rita tells me dat u will msg her abt some of my posts ^_^)

since i was small, pple alwayz sae dat im as readable as a book... wateva im thinkin or feelin, its written on my face... but y i feel lidat, maybe u wun noe la... but can c one... n ya la im learnin to control my emotions beta... God has been showin me dat i need to control control control... dun get too affected/worked up/sad/troubled etc by things... but juz b at peace cos He is sovereign...

so therefore, this readable part of me naturally will flow into my bloggin la... so dats y if im down, i try not to blog too much else pple aso sian wif me... but vin told me dat actually when im down i aso blog ma... then i think... true hor?! then he ask if i blogged abt him cos im missin him now ma... he's in switzerland since sun noon n will onli b back on sat evening... so long leh... but actually v short la... 1 week onli... oh well!!! will miss one laaaaa let me miss ok??? kekeke... =Pp

so i will blog abt vin... think i show u all those artistic pics he took at phuket durin his company retreat 2 weeks back... he can take real nice pics at times... his boss bought him a book on phtography last christmas... think after he study e book n prac more... woohoo!!!! all e pics he take of me will b georgous jean no matter wat~~!!!!! ^_^
beautiful phuket beach... forget wat is e beach name liao... hopefully vin will tell us if he reads this post hahaha... =Pp

funny rite!!!!! liu de hua... andy lau!!!!!

suddenly discovered dat blogspot has a new feature!!!!! can upload videos!!!!! (or maybe it was alwayz there but i never noticed... hee) so enjoy this video of a baby elephant vin saw on his last dae at phuket!!!!! =)))


WHO IS MY 6000TH READER????? =))))) thanks fer all ur support... i wana thank my father, my mother, vincent... fer feedin me till im tall n gettin plumper... ok yes i c alot of exasperated faces... =Pp