Tuesday, September 25, 2007

thanks fer all ur concern... =)))

realised dat u all check this blog pretty frequently!!! cos within a dae of my post, quite a couple of frens asked me if im ok n over e week, a couple more... never fail to b wow-ed by who reads this blog hee hee...

juz to share a thanksgiving... God is so good... on thurs, i totally gave up on fightin myself n holdin fast to this job n i juz told God 'ok God, i had enuff. not gona hang on to this juz cos it pays but wana do Your will n live out Your purpose in my life n trust dat You will provide!!! i noe dat u aso dun wan me to b so miserable all e daes of my life n i reali reach e max liao!!!'

then on fri, i had a performance review wif him n he offered me somethin new!!! n he told me he was suprised dat i haven resigned n e fact dat i didnt resign makes him v impressed wif me. thank God!!! so he told me he wan me to stay n dun wan me to even think abt resignin...

so thanks fer all ur prayers n thank God dat He is in control ALWAYZ. we juz need to surrender EVERYTHIN to him!!! =)))

celebration sunday was great!!!!!!! reali had a great time wif our entire church together in e same service... ^_^

(n i'm hooked to dragon ball comics, all thanks to vin hahaha)