Monday, July 03, 2006

verses to meditate on...

Luke 6: 32-36
32
"If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. 33And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. 34And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. 35But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Oh Lord, I need You
Oh Lord, I receive You
Here in my heart,
Here in my soul,
Take complete control...

sometimes we realise we r such terrible pple... especially women, we tok abt others n get upset at e slightest things cos we r made to b more sensitive... eve was created from flesh - from adam... whereas adam was created from dust... understandably men r more unfeelin n insensitive cos of this... muz learn to b one wif e Spirit so as to bless those arnd me, especially those dear to me...