Thursday, June 29, 2006

mOrBiD tHuRsDaY

sometimes we juz feel morbid... usually circumstances force us to b so... fer me, its cos of e nitemares dat i haf been gettin, e ailment dat im sufferin (which i claim healin upon n trust dat it b no more), my spine prob, things happenin arnd me, n me juz bein me...

(an aside... juz now vin accidentally close e browser n logged me out w/o me savin e post but e 'recover post' function reali works!!!!! *impressed*)

anywaez, i was tokin to jem n tellin him i was readin e Bible then he said im mad... Making A Difference for Christ... n i was like wow! i like to b remembered this way at my funeral man! then he said to go look for a person to write my eulogy man... n i was like 'wow cheem word but agar noe wat it means la' so i asked him who to approach? muz b related or not? so he said usually is e one closest to u...

hmmm food for thought... how would u like to b remembered at ur funeral? dat would cause us to re-think e wae we r livin our lives now...

vin, thom, frances, wenhui... is this post thought-provoking n interestin enuff??? kekeke... guess its juz me... i like to reflect but i dun usually share my reflections wif others n onli like to show e rubbish side of me to others... so my blog appears full of nonsense juz like me...

Psalm 37:5-6

5 Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:

6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.