Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ta da!!!!!!!!!!!

my first post!!!!! =)

wenhui told me not to haf all those !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i m gona do that even if it is mad kekeke... =P

*yawn* its so unlike me to haf a blog cos i m a v private person... BUT THIS IS AN ACT OF DESPERATION!!! shall not say why here cos u noe, the internet is a very powerful tool... wateva u sae purposefully or accidentally can travel to the eyes of those-who-were-not-meant-to-see-it...

oh!!! beta explain myself y i call this blog 'the life of an ïŊTrỜv€Γt'...

cos im an introvert fundamentally!!! juz dat nobody believes me... *sigh* e responses r all either pukes or snorts or gasps... hahaha pretty amusing the ugly side of man when u tell em somethin shocking... kekeke...

anywae lookin forward to meet the DOWERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... gona meet guishan a.k.a. ASHANTI first to buy bedsheets at ROBINSONS the auntie place hee... then go n test bed wif her!!!!!!!! so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! =))))))))))))))))))))))))

simply love sharing the joy of a new phase of life wif my frens...