Thursday, June 22, 2006

WHY im an INtrovert

u noe wat? i realised in e end, i didnt explain y im an introvert... so here goes... (u will notice that e font size is smaller now cos i realised im pretty loh soh... HAHAHA)

1) i don't like to reveal my thoughts to most people
2) i like to keep quiet when there r lotsa pple
3) i feel uncomfortable being with a person alone (unless i have no choice or i am pretty close to that person)
4) i am awkward around people i don't know
5) i like to have few close friends than have ten thousand acquaintances

oh well... is e argument strong enuf???? HAHAHAHA ok nmind my feeble attempt to try to quell e riots that r arising... =P

mY dAy ToDaY!!!!!!!! left for home at 450pm from a company event... too technical!!!!! someone save me!!!!! all of u noe i m a IT I-D-I-O-T so i noe NUTS abt all those techie stuff n it was juz tooo much fer me... so when my boss said she was leavin once they announced it was break time, all of us finance folks seconded n we took our bags n siam...

time to take up e ABCs of the INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY world?!

Isaiah 26:3 - 4

3 You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you.

4 Trust in the LORD forever,
for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.