Saturday, June 24, 2006

IT idiot seeks to learn...

ok. i need to improve. i cannot continue like this. let's start by learnin how to add a tag board n how to create titles...

heh heh as u can c, smart me learnt how to create titles!!! keke... yiren r u less confused now?? heh heh... looks nicer sia... thanks for givin me pointers on how to improve on my blog!!! =)

ok next step. how to create a tag board... nice daryl (as usual saves the damsel in distress, cos e last time he helped me get mp3s n u/l e worship songs to the charis site) msn-ed me to ask if im an introvert... haha... if u all r readin this... ASK NO LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDNT I ALREADI SAE TEN THOUSAND TIMES IN E PREVIOUS POSTS????????????? ok not ten thousand... TEN MILLION TIMES??????????? hahaha ok la onli twice la... =P

aiyah digress AGAIN... so i was sayin, nice daryl sent me a great link wif a beautiful tag board!!!!!!! BUT I CANT ADD IT INTO MY TEMPLATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (r u all alreadi irritated by e repetitive punctuation marks n alphabets n huge capital letters??????????????????? huh huh huh huh huh????????????) wah im in a crappy mood todae HAHAHAHAHA okok i beta get my act together...

ANYWAE, yes back to daryl, so he has to go fer his family dinner, so e tag board has to wait... till who noes when im free n feel like learnin more abt these cheem programming things... (actually i think v simple one but e formatting gets messy after i add the tagboard code so... *yawn*)

Isaiah 26:8
Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,
we wait for you;
your name and renown
are the desire of our hearts.