Wednesday, March 03, 2010

God will make a way!!!!! =)))

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh praise the Lord!!!!! a miracle happened today!!!!! i wanted to go to the tie da today right? but didnt know how to cos i was afraid my boss will stop me again. guess what? amazingly, she left the office at 530pm today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she RARELY does that!!!!!!!! she usually stays till 9 plus 10 plus!

when she switched her room lights off at 530pm, my colleague gasped and muttered under her breath. so i turned around and saw the amazing sight. she went up to my boss and there seemed to be some heated exchange of words and my colleague angrily walked back to her desk. cos my boss was chasing her for some deliverable, apparently due today. but when my colleague asked her how about the report that she was chasing after? she said 'i can't wait indefinitely for you right?' that really pissed my colleague off. she was so angry that my boss expects us to work long hours but she can just leave at 530pm and say such a irresponsible sentence to her.

i told my colleague 'sorry leh, you so angry but i very happy leh!' then i sang the above song to her. HAHAHAHAHA... but my colleague laughed with me and she started shutting down her computer. haha! she said why bother staying late when boss can just leave like that? kekekeke...

happy me could then leave at 545pm to the tie da!!!!! my wonderful dad came to fetch me there =)))))

to summarize my experience:
1) in the 3 sec that she cracked my bones, the pain was excruciating. like it was breaking and i screamed my lungs out. you know la, i talk very loud normally. and when i say i screamed really loud, i think it must be quite scary for people outside =Pp

2) then she poked holes in my foot and used a device to suck out my blood. really suck blood man!!!!! the poking of holes part was really painful that i asked her if i could give up. but she was very nice and comforting and kept chatting with me throughout the 20min ordeal.

3) need to eat medication, bathe with my foot wrapped in a plastic bag (cos its now bandaged with medical herbs), and go back once every 2-3 days.

onwards to being a catwalk model soon!!!!!!!!! ^_^