Sunday, February 28, 2010

YEAH!

happy! remember my aloe vera? i decided to name her 'Vera' for ease of reference going forward =) whoever said that plants cannot have names? =Pp

vera with her little sibling, which is now at my mum's place. somehow, her sibling is not doing very well.
individual shot of vera taken on 18 Aug 09
vera has grown so much over the past 6 months!!!

aerial view with my feet wanting some attention as well
can you spot something? stare real hard!!!!!
closer shot for you. yes!!!!! vera is now a mummy!!!!! was so excited to see baby vera!!!!! can't wait for her to grow up and i can give to my mum if vera's sibling is still not doing well =)))))
my colleague did tell me that aloe vera can have baby shoots and taught me how to harvest them to another pot when they are big enough. but i never thought that it could be so soon!!!!! and that i could even have a baby shoot grow out from my plant!!!!! i mean flowers and fruits are so common, but a whole new life?! something that can be harvested to be grown independantly?! its just so exciting!!!!! ^_^

botak jones @ marine parade!!!!! woohoo! so happy they opened a stall here! the fish and chips look so yummy right????? and its huge la!!!!! vin and i were so stuffed after eating the fish and chips and his botak burger. kept asking josh to eat our fries for us HAHAHAHAHA