Tuesday, October 17, 2006

our sovereign God

extracted from Prime Time with God
"I will greatly rejoice in You, LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for You have clothed me with the garments of salvation, You have covered me with the robe of righteousness" (based on Isaiah 61:10). Whom and what shall I fear...why should I worry...when the all-powerful God of Creation has reached out and lifted me up, saving me and sanctifying me and covering me with righteousness through the sacrificial blood of the Lamb of God. He is my sun and my shield, my provider and protector, my heavenly Father whom I shall go to at the appointed time and shall spend eternity with Him. Thank You, God, for Your promises that never fail. You are honest and true. I love You. In Jesus' name, amen.

so many things in our life that can weigh us down. but we have a choice... to choose to look to God n trust in Him... men will fail but God never fails...