Monday, August 07, 2006

God is good... so good...

im so hapi... sooo hapi...

been thinkin abt my value n worth recently n if im a terrible person cos i cant love someone completely... someone whom i need to love... this issue in my life has been bugging me for quite some time n makin me think im reali a terrible person n makin me think e worst of myself...

but God can c how i feel n encouraged me todae... to e 2 brothers who mean so much to me, thanks for affirming me n thanks for bein so willing to juz share how u truly feel abt our frenship... ur frenship means alot to me too... thanks for appreciatin me cos it came at a great time... a time perfectly planned by God...


e below speaks clearly n loudly to me... e Bible is reali a great place to learn great principles n character-building truths to make us more Christlike!!! hope e below passage speaks to u... =)

Proverbs 19:11
A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense.

(extract from Prime Time with God)
Whenever we work close to another person, whether in an office or home, small offenses can become the source of great conflict. Resentment and irritability soon follow. God brings these "offenses" into our lives to develop character qualities in us. He uses individuals in our lives to accomplish his goal of making us more Christ-like. So the next time you complain or resist a habit or action from someone close to you, ask God if it has been placed there to develop some quality in you.

Pride is the root source of the need to change another person. A man's wisdom gives him patience-to let go of little offenses. This is where spiritual maturity is seen in the day-to-day activity of life. Is there someone close to you who has some habit you really want to change? Give up that desire to the Lord. Who knows, He may even change it after you let go of the need to change it.