Saturday, July 08, 2006

Here's my heart

Sigh... today was a terrible day by all standards. My sister got hurt by me for not getting her a ticket to my commencement ceremony this Sunday. Turned out that it was a series of issues that culminated to this "outburst". Drove to her place to talk to her and we're finally reconciled. I'm glad we talked. We concluded that it was due to lack of communication between the both of us, so we decided that we'll call each other once in awhile to have a chit chat.

Then when I reached home, Jean got upset with me for being so ready to "pacify" my sis when she's upset, while I don't do that to her at her down days. Now I'm still waiting for her to come back home from her friend's wedding dinner.

Actually I really love her alot. She's my sunshine, she really brings a smile on my face with her humour and cute-ness. She's there when I was down and sad. She's usually very understanding and patient with me. Like today, when she knew that I was upset, she kept calling me to cheer me up. I hope she really understands and is assured of my love for her. How I wish I could take out my heart so that she can see how it beats for her....

In fact, though I was just lamenting to myself why I ended up having to "pacify" 2 women tonight, I realise that I'm actually very blessed to have them in my life. My sister has always been by my side supporting me through my various pursuits, taking such good care of me. Now, Jean's like taking the baton from my sister... and she's been such a blessing to me through our 1 year together! We're actually approaching our 1 year anniversary this coming Friday!

Dear, thanks for being such a blessing in my life. I love you! =)

I wanna make you smile, whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
And all I wanna do, is grow old with you

I'll get you medicine, when your tummy aches
Build you a fire when the furnace breaks
And all I wanna do, is grow old with youuuuuu