Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Superman!!!!!

Q: Why is superman's clothes so tight fitting???

think about it hahahaha... if u r curious enuff, i will tell... =P

watchin free movie screenin by my company later!!! *sigh* since mon i had a system issue n 6-7 pple called/message/emailed me regarding it n it is still not solved... n its my close week n i need e reports... so now pple need to pull e reports fer me... so troublesome fer myself n them... sianz... technology... *shakes head*

realised proverbs is so rich with wisdom sia!!! juz proverbs 18 is amazing me liaoz... some extracts below...

Proverbs 18
2 A fool finds no pleasure in understanding
but delights in airing his own opinions.
4 The words of a man's mouth are deep waters,
but the fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook.
10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower;
the righteous run to it and are safe.