Monday, July 31, 2006

teach me to love

Romans 6:19-23
19I put this in human terms because you are weak in your natural selves. Just as you used to offer the parts of your body in slavery to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer them in slavery to righteousness leading to holiness. 20When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness. 21What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death! 22But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. 23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

i reali need to learn how to love... Jesus died fer my sins while i was so unworthy... God loves me so much while i m so unlovely... how come i cant show e same love He has fer His children? yes, cos im not God ma... but i muz learn... i m draw close to God to learn to love those He loves too... for surely, i need to love those who r dear to those who i love... sounds cheem?

oh well... its reali not ez to love someone. u can b neutral to pple but sometimes if those pple's characters or beliefs or way of livin r so radically different from ours, it is so hard to juz accept it especially when e person is someone whom is indirectly intertwined into ur life... do u hold ur grnd n stand firmly to ur beliefs? or do u relax ur standards n juz go wif e flow?

maybe i find it hard cos im not an easy-goin person. i hold strong beliefs n m quite extreme in some standards. gd n bad. gd dat it makes me perfectionist. bad dat it makes it difficult to live wif me cos others would find it hard to meet my standards, cos seriously, e world does not function e wae i do. i haf strong opinions abt certain things cos of my childhood n family background... time to let go n let God... help me Father... its so hard but i noe u can change me... i juz need to learn to release my grip...

on a lighter note... NDP preview was great!!! ^_^ due to technical glitch, can onli upload 1 foto after tryin fer half hour... so dudes, enjoy HAHAHA... someone!!! help me wif my pc!!!

check out our tattoos!!!!! ^_^