Monday, March 31, 2008

tomorrow is a brand new start!!!!!

i will be starting on my new career tomorrow!!! yes, it is april fool's haha... super excited loh... can't wait to learn as much as i can and start to help everyone and try my best to make everyone happy =)))

so, you all might not be hearing from me in awhile cos i most probably will be working late every day... but i guess it won't be as late as some of you la... hee... you must know leh... for the past 2 years plus of my career, my average knock off time is 5 plus =Pp latest was 10 plus... not like vin, average is about 7 and latest was almost 2am hee... so i guess 7 plus every day is considerably late for me la... =Pp

anyway, many of you are very concerned for me cos of my posts about my bridal studio... yes it was a traumatic experience and vin and i thank you all for your support and concern and thank God all is well now!!!!! when we went for our trial make up 2 saturdays ago, he sat down with us and fixed our first fitting date with us!!!!! wow wow wow wow wow!!!!! vin and i exchanged surprised and pleased looks at each other loh... =)))

so yes now we are pretty happy with our bridal studio and looking forward to our first fitting =)))

but then hor, our caterer is giving us problems... hahahaha... i was asking vin one day if it is ever possible for a couple preparing for their wedding to have zero glitches. he said 'sure have! if the couple has alot of money to throw around then everything sure steady one!' true... if we engaged a very high end bridal studio, caterer, and got a famous wedding planner, everything would be flawless!!!

anyway, that is the beauty of it all ma... how we as a couple go through these hiccups and encourage each other and stand by each other and grow together. actually it is more of vin encouraging me, cos me as the female, will be upset about their screw ups and dwell on it longer than the man. vin will be very steady about the whole issue and just comfort me and take charge of the entire situation and help me deal with it. then after a few hours then i will feel more at peace, only then would i be able to take on the next challenge to continue working with the vendor...

next time then i tell you all the story of my caterers... quite ridiculous as well... anyway, now we are waiting for the caterer to respond to us. in a nutshell, they are going back on what they promised us in writing cos the sales person made an error to promise us something to us that is not their company policy... so anyway, this is what the chinese say 'one wave haven't subside, another wave rise again'... quite interesting la actually hahaha...

who says planning a wedding is very stress? not stress at all!!! hahaha... =)))