Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's (to all your wallets) ^_^

2 of my colleagues have flowers. the first one got a small bouquet of 6 red roses with beautiful decorations of pearls etc... another got a huge bouquet of lilies which was not as nice (but hey, it is the thought that counts i guess... she like can liao hee)... so my other colleague remarked that 'wa the flowers are getting bigger and bigger!!!)

but i was really impressed with the 1st bouquet cos it looks so nice... so i asked my colleague if there was a website i can go to so that i can copy some ideas for my bridal bouquet... (everything in my mind is about the wedding hor? HAHAHA)

so i went to take a look at the pictures and the prices and MY GOODNESS!!!!! a small bouquet of 6 red roses (which are very common flowers) cost more than $250!!!!!!! is the economy booming or what????? you mean en bloc sales = high property prices and even spill over to expensive bouquets?????

ok maybe cos i am not a guy... maybe the prices has ALWAYS been like that since 5 years back... but seriously, are you serious????? my friend just got a bouquet of 6 pink roses for his friend to be delivered yesterday and it was $66 and i already thought it pretty expensive... i remember getting a bouquet of more than 10 blue roses for my mum last april and it was only more than $30?

hee anyway anyway, happy valentines to one and all... just called my mum to wish her happy valentines and tell her i love her... hee... felt weird cos my family is a very cheena kind of family where no affection is shown commonly... but i want to let God's love shine through and saturate my family!!!!! God loves you!!! ^_^

5 months to our wedding... we are so excited loh!!!!! kekeke... =)))