Saturday, August 29, 2009

jean starts gardening!!! =)))

since we shifted in, i've been telling vin that i would love to grow some plants. and always elicit the same response from him - *huh look*

later on it changed to the *exasperated look* and recently it became the *haha you say so long liao, dont believe you really will do it - look*

so when i told him one day that my colleague is giving me aloe vera so that i can plant it, he almost fell off the chair. hehehehehe... then he asked me, ' you ask or tell me? your home or our home?' (of course not in a fierce tone la) but too bad!!! i was so going to do it loh!!!!! my mum had an extra flower pot and alot of soil at her place, ready for me anytime i wanted to start on my garden project =)))
so here's introducing... my aloe vera!!!!!! ^_^

above: fresh from my colleague's garden =)
below: me digging the soil with my bare hands as i didnt have a spade =Pp

welcome to the family!!!!!! the baby one on the left, is for my mum =)

posing with my new plant (and my soiled hands)

guess what the husband was doing all along? you guessed it. taking pictures ONLY =Pp