Saturday, August 23, 2008

i'm still here!!! ^_^

well i guess i really havent been updating much... wanted to post in the next issue about our NDP experience then follow up with our diving pictures at maldives but been so busy this week... worked till 8 plus every day except for today when i knocked off at 645pm... finally see the sun though it was hiding behind the clouds after a shower...

guess a quick update: been real caught up at work and slightly down cos of certain things in office... tough to share with you all cos its pretty sensitive but its really affecting me alot. but vin has been a great tower of support. not only pillar but a huge tower =))) and he keeps directing me back to God which is so important cos seriously the both of us just cant think of how else i can deal with it. it is just too huge a mountain in front of me and with my human emotions and intellect and strategizing, it is just impossible to conquer. only can depend on God to pull me through this whole issue...

heh heh now you super curious to find out right? ask me in person la! but only come to me with solutions and not just to kpoh about wassup ok!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... but anyway, i was reading my last post, just glancing through, and what i said about 'God being our teacher so we so dont need any training on fishing' reminded me once again to just depend on Him. cos with God, all things are possible. He can teach me on how i should live my life. He can show me how to deal with these issues in office. He can be the neutral party, the point of what's right and what's wrong, the One that i can fix my eyes on such that i dont get swayed to the left nor to the right on which way to go, what to do, how to react.

on a side note, wish i can show you all our AD fotos but our pcs are too slow to process the 800+ fotos in the cd that our PG passed us. so cant d/l the pictures to u/l here for you all to view... even we are having difficulty viewing the pictures. so we all need to wait in anticipation =)))

other than that, yes married life is GREAT!!! FANTASTIC!!! WONDERFUL!!!